DCON Product Public Company Limited was established by Mr.Wittawat Pornkul and Mr. Chana Tohwan on 6 August 1996 with starting registered capital (fully paid) 40 million baht. The Company’s business involves production and distribution of pre-stressed plank and pile under the brand “DCON”
- in 1997, the Company was granted promotion from the Board of Investment of Thailand with respect to pre-stressed concrete plank-in
2000, the Company secured ISO 9002 accreditation for its quality manage system from SGS concerning pre-stressed plank
- in August 2003, the Company secured ISO 9001: 2000 from SGS for pre-stressed plank and pile. In September, the Company expanded
its pile production facility to reach the capacity of 9,000 meter/day. In November, plank production facility was also improved to get the
maximum capacity of 6,600m2/day.
- In 2004, 120 million was injected to increase the Company’s registered capital to reach 160 million baht. On 9 March 2004, the Company
was transformed to be a public company with registered capital of 200 million baht.On 21September 2004, the Company was approved to
be listed in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
- In May 2005, the Company set up a new plant for manufacturing light weight concrete 2 km far from the existing plant manufacturing
plank and pile. In July, the Company launched estate development “Onrada Project” No.5 Energy Saving House. In October, the plant of
Rombhodi Product Co.,Ltd. was enlarged to manufacture CLC for the market in the north of the country. In December, the Company
signed an agreement to procured and develop ERP system for the company’s management.
- In 2006, the Company set up another plant in Surat Thani
to serve for the southern region.
- In August 2009, the Company secured ISO 9001: 2008 accreditation from SGS for the whole system. Until today the Company has expanded its facilities for manufacturing modern smooth base plank and pile having highest capacity in Thailand on 400 Rais in Pattana Nikom, Lopburi. From long established experience held by the management, consistent development of manufacturing facilities, continual production standard improvement and ambition in producing the best quality product, DCON products are proved to be very popular in construction business as they provide variety of product that can meet all needs of customer such as construction of study building, office building, townhouse and general residential unit including apartment and condominium. Presently, DCON can provide construction products as follows:
- – pre-stressed pile for residential unit, the largest capacity in Thailand, pre-stressed plank, largest capacity in Thailand, CLC block, light-weight CLC block with low humid permeability capable of reducing fungal growth that poses risk to human health. It is also stronger than light weight white block in terms of weight bearing while plastering is simply done with normal cement.
- DCON plank and pile are granted accreditation for industrial product standard (TISI). DCON Products Public Company also secures ISO 9001:2008 that can ensure that all DCON products are made in accordance with international standards. In addition, the Company also own real estate business such as factory house in Onrada Factory Land Project for sale or rent and detached house and commercial building in Bann Onrada
- Variety of precast fence including brick design concrete fence, cowboy fence for marking the land boundary and sandstone block fence.
- Precast post and beam for general building construction
The Company strictly applies selection and acceptance procedures for raw material of quality including quality control measures for all step of production. It also constantly emphasizes on research and development to seek for utmost efficacy and quality of the products that best satisfy the its customers
Prestigious Background DCON Products Public Company Limited render the largest capacity in the country for production of plank and pile for residential unit equipped with more than 70 transport trucks with crane to meet the customer’s need. The Company also realizes its significant role in social contribution and energy and environment conservation.